“A wonderful source of inspiration and support. Always handy”.
“Your funeral poems were a Godsend and I am forever grateful.”
“Thanks so much Andrea. You have done a fantastic job. Well done!”
-Pauline Grogan paulinegrogan.co.nz
Need a pick me up?
Sign Up for
111 Inspirational Quotes
Something to lift your spirits and improve your day.
| LINK TO US |
| LINKS |
| SITE MAP|
Discover the Powerful Funeral Poems that Comfort Mourn, and Console…….
Commemorate Your Loved One in a Moving Tribute with the Perfect Funeral Poem……
When you’re cloaked in sadness after losing a loved one, endlessly searching for the perfect funeral poem, is probably one of the most difficult things to do and difficult times to do it in.
And if you’re short of time and low in spirits, it’s darn near impossible.
If you’re finding it difficult, you are not alone…….
Hi my name is Andrea,
Several years ago, I searched everywhere for a perfect poem to say at my father’s funeral. I spent hours and hours looking but just couldn’t find the perfect funeral poem in the short time I had.
At his funeral, I ended up just sitting there. Saying nothing but desperately wishing that I could. I ended up losing the only opportunity I had to publicly farewell my father him in the way I wanted. 🙁
Sadly you only get one chance to farewell your loved one……
Since then, I’ve taken a special interest in collecting the most beautiful and spellbinding eulogy and funeral poetry available.
And now after many years of careful research reviewing hundreds and hundreds of eulogy, sympathy and funeral poems, I’m delighted to announce that I’ve put together a comprehensive and enchanting selection of funeral poetry for you.
The collection now contains 84 of the Best Poems for Funerals.
Now You won’t be at a loss for words….
This heartfelt collection now has 84 Beautiful Funeral Poems suitable for:
your mother, your father, your wife, your husband, your soulmate, your child, your grandmother, grandfather, your brother, your sister, your aunt, cousin, uncle, a friend or a co-worker.
Additionally I’ve also put together a total step by step eulogy resource so you are supported, guided and empowered to say more than just a beautiful remembrance poem for a loved one if you wish to.
By now you’re probably skeptical about all of this and that’s normal and healthy.
But here are 3 reasons why I feel this way……
Heartfelt and inspirational funeral poems are a great way to start a eulogy and great eulogies make memorable funerals.
But in times like this, it is often so hard to find the right thing to say at the right time.
Few poetry collections specialize in this most difficult of subjects.
During my extensive research, as well as talking to grieving family members, I consulted many in the funeral industry. As a result of this, I developed the bonus and super bonus section because the experts told me that is what people in your situation need.
Now the bonuses are a complete and comprehensive guide on their own!
They now include, a step by step, easy to follow eulogy writing template
A collection of suitable and popular funeral readings, funeral prayers and eulogy quotes,
Some nerve calming presentation tips,
and to round it all off, a comprehensive grief and loss workbook!
(Click here to see the .pdf file table of contents. )
Grief is hard work which few are prepared for it.
Bereavement is a difficult issue but one most have to face at some time. After the funerals are held and the real work of grief begins, the poems can be reread later to bring comfort and solace in the quiet and lonely times of reflection,
Click here to buy
Relax, I’ve done all the hard work for you…
This extensive collection has 84 Funeral and Eulogy Poems that can cover the many and varied emotions experienced during these times of grief.
The funeral poems can be used as is, or adapted to relate or match your mood depending on your special circumstances.
You can also help others who are processing through their own time of grief.
The collection has many appealing and heartfelt poems that would be ideal as part of a printed memento for mourners.
The funeral poems can also be included in your loved one’s funeral program or later in funeral thank you cards.
This 84 Funeral Poetry collection also contains contemporary choices of poetry.
There are funeral poems for people of all faiths and religions, and more importantly for those who aren’t sure what they believe.
Additionally, included within the collection are several Christian poems for funerals.
Not only are there are poems that include the ever popular Irish Funeral Poem by Henry Scott Holland, “Death is Nothing At All,” but classic verses of grief and consolation by John Donne, Christina Rossetti, and Emily Dickinson.
There are also moving verses such as “Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep”.
Yes I want to order now!
The 84 Funeral Poetry collection is divided into quick reference sections.
This greatly assists the reader to quickly and effortlessly find a suitable passage for your loved one whether you are looking for poems for your mother, father, wife, husband, poems for your grandmother, or inspirational poems for your grandfather.
Pay online and download it safely and securely in less than 5 minutes with zero shipping costs.
You can literally have this 84 Funeral Poem collection in your hands in under 5 minutes.
In times of grief and stress, the last thing you want to do, is to waste precious time, effort and energy.
Now, you’re probably wondering how and why we can do all those things.
Let me explain.
The funeral poem collection is contained within an electronic eBook, perfect for those planning a funeral service, or for a commemoration of your loved one.
But don’t take my word for it.
Listen to what our customers say.
The book was a great help……….
My mother-in-law passed away on the 3rd of July, and we were at an absolute loss…….when it came to organizing the funeral, we didn’t know where to begin….
The book gave us a great start…from bible readings to use during the service, to touching poems that my husband and his family could read during the service as well.
This has been an unbelievably tragic time for the whole family….thanks for writing an extremely helpful book that helped us as well as other families during this difficult time.
My Sincere Thanks,
~ Ann ~ US
Thank you for the lovely poetry ebook. The words in your book are full of comfort and compassion and I found many beautiful poems amongst your collection. Your tips and advice you give in the book are very helpful and invaluable to anyone who is dealing with a bereavement.
Suzanne Morrision – Scotland UK
Your poetry package was wonderful. We used many of the poems and verses for my Mom’s eulogy. I recommend your website to anyone who loses someone they love. The poetry package was helpful and comforting. I read through your poems a lot and they do bring so much comfort to help with the lonely days that are now happening. We are so busy when we lose someone with making the arrangements and then attending wakes or funerals. One of the hardest parts is that after all is over, you finally have to accept and deal with your loss. I read your poems whenever I get depressed and emotional. I will never part with the poems. Thank you so much.
Kathy M – US
I have downloaded the E-BOOK and I believe it is a wonderful collection of poems, which are suitable for funeral services. I believe it is a very hand book to have, especially when you have eperienced the loss of a love one and are too grieve stricken to even thing about what to say at the funeral service. You will be certain to find a poem from this book which can appropriately express your feelings. The eulogy template is also very helpful and will also come in very handy. I would recommend that everyone purchase a copy of this Ebook.
E Ferguson – Canada
You get five times your money’s worth!
Some websites are selling a collection of three poems for $10.25. Our collection has 28 times as many poems but certainly isn’t 28 times the price! (That would be over $287!)
Others are selling eulogy writing help for upwards of $35. We have a developed a step by step eulogy writing template as a free bonus!
A hard cover book on Funeral Poetry (if ordered on the Internet) can take days to reach you and retails for around $60. Soft cover ones are about $35-40.
The bonuses on offer are not available anywhere else but are worth $55.95. That’s a total of $125.95
To sum up, here’s what you get:
A superb collection of 84 Beautiful Funeral Poems
A step by step Eulogy writing template with 53 quotes suitable for eulogies as well as eulogy content examples to assist the writer.
10 tips for giving a flawless reading
And if you respond right away, you pay not $49.95 not
$35.00 or $29.95
but for a limited time – $24.95 until the end of the month. Then the price is going up!
If you order today, you will also receive two special bonuses
Super Bonus #1 12 prayers suitable for funerals
Super Bonus #2 35 Bible Readings Suitable for a Christian Funeral
Super Bonus #3 Grief and Loss Handbook a 60 page EBook by Sandy MacGregor – a world class expert in this field.
The complete and ultimate package gives you a grand total of 186, funeral poems, eulogy template, eulogy quotes, funeral prayers, Bible readings and a Grief and Loss handbook assembled into a 131 page Ebook!
(By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad moneyback guarantee).
You can’t lose with our
100%, ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured through our no risk, you-can’t-lose, iron-clad moneyback guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with my product, just contact me (or send the product back) within 6 months and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. No hard feelings.
Here’s how to order right now!
Ebook – “From Mourning to Meaningful”….. Funeral Poems to Guide You There.
Just click the button below and you will be directed to a secure area.
Kindest and heartfelt regards,
PS. The eBook also has additional useful information like where you can set up a memorial website for your loved one.
PPS. Don’t Delay – this Ebook is selling fast at the special $24.95 price. The price will go up to $29.99 very soon.
PPS. If you are after sympathy poems follow the link.
- The Ultimate Collection of Funeral Poems for a Grieving HeartThe poems in this book will help you to process your grief. They are written by well-known authors, and they will give you comfort during a difficult time. The book provides comfort to grieving hearts. The poems in this anthology offer solace to those grieving. They offer a way to express condolences and grieve in […]
- Top 10 Reasons to Move to New ZealandMoving to New Zealand may be the best decision you ever make. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider moving there: The scenery is stunning. From the rolling hills of the North Island to the dramatic cliffs of the South Island, New Zealand has something for everyone. The varied landscapes within the country are […]
- “The Top 5 Eulogy Tips You’ve Never Heard Before”If you’re planning on giving a eulogy, it’s important to follow these tips to make your speech memorable. From starting with an opening statement to crafting your ending, these pointers will help you deliver a heartfelt speech that will be remembered long after the service is over. Planning ahead is key know what you want […]
- Let Go of Negative Thoughts to Create a Positive FutureAre you struggling to get past your negative thoughts? Do they keep you from achieving your goals? If so, you’re not alone. Negative thoughts can hold us back, but by learning how to let go of them, we can create a brighter future. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of letting go of negative […]
- The Top 100 Inspirational Quotes for a Better LifeWhether you’re looking to improve your mental health, increase your productivity, or just feel more fulfilled, these inspirational quotes can help you on your way. Some of the quotes are funny, some are sad, and all of them will help you live a better life. What are some of the best quotes for living a […]
- How to Write the Most Memorable Funeral Poem of All TimeIf you want to leave a lasting legacy when you die, consider writing a funeral poem. According to funeral poets, writing a memorable funeral poem can help make your death feel more like a life journey instead of a sudden end. By crafting a poem that reflects your life and personality, you can leave a […]
- 10 Life-Changing Quotes to Help You Face Your ChallengesAre you feeling down about your current situation? Let these quotes by influential figures help lift your spirits and remind you that, no matter what, anything is possible if you set your mind to it. “When you stand up to be counted, you count on yourself.” Counting on yourself is the first step to achieving […]
- “How to Write the Perfect Eulogy that Will Make a Difference”Are you planning to funeralize a loved one, but don’t know where to start? Fear not! In this article, we will teach you how to write the perfect eulogy that will make a difference. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you will be able to create an eulogy that will be remembered […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing the Perfect Funeral PoemDo you know how to write a funeral poem? If not, look no further! This comprehensive guide was written by a funeral director and poetry expert, and covers every step of the writing process. From selecting the right subject matter to crafting a beautiful, heartfelt poem, this guide is sure to help you deliver the […]