“A wonderful source of inspiration and support. Always handy”.
“Your funeral poems were a Godsend and I am forever grateful.”
“Thanks so much Andrea. You have done a fantastic job. Well done!”
-Pauline Grogan paulinegrogan.co.nz
Need a pick me up?
Sign Up for
111 Inspirational Quotes
Something to lift your spirits and improve your day.
Discover the Powerful Funeral Poems that Comfort Mourn, and Console…….
Commemorate Your Loved One in a Moving Tribute with the Perfect Funeral Poem……
When you’re cloaked in sadness after losing a loved one, endlessly searching for the perfect funeral poem, is probably one of the most difficult things to do and difficult times to do it in.
And if you’re short of time and low in spirits, it’s darn near impossible.
If you’re finding it difficult, you are not alone…….
Hi my name is Andrea,
Several years ago, I searched everywhere for a perfect poem to say at my father’s funeral. I spent hours and hours looking but just couldn’t find the perfect funeral poem in the short time I had.
At his funeral, I ended up just sitting there. Saying nothing but desperately wishing that I could. I ended up losing the only opportunity I had to publicly farewell my father him in the way I wanted. 🙁
Sadly you only get one chance to farewell your loved one……
Since then, I’ve taken a special interest in collecting the most beautiful and spellbinding eulogy and funeral poetry available.
And now after many years of careful research reviewing hundreds and hundreds of eulogy, sympathy and funeral poems, I’m delighted to announce that I’ve put together a comprehensive and enchanting selection of funeral poetry for you.
The collection now contains 84 of the Best Poems for Funerals.
Now You won’t be at a loss for words….
This heartfelt collection now has 84 Beautiful Funeral Poems suitable for:
your mother, your father, your wife, your husband, your soulmate, your child, your grandmother, grandfather, your brother, your sister, your aunt, cousin, uncle, a friend or a co-worker.
Additionally I’ve also put together a total step by step eulogy resource so you are supported, guided and empowered to say more than just a beautiful remembrance poem for a loved one if you wish to.
By now you’re probably skeptical about all of this and that’s normal and healthy.
But here are 3 reasons why I feel this way……
Heartfelt and inspirational funeral poems are a great way to start a eulogy and great eulogies make memorable funerals.
But in times like this, it is often so hard to find the right thing to say at the right time.
Few poetry collections specialize in this most difficult of subjects.
During my extensive research, as well as talking to grieving family members, I consulted many in the funeral industry. As a result of this, I developed the bonus and super bonus section because the experts told me that is what people in your situation need.
Now the bonuses are a complete and comprehensive guide on their own!
They now include, a step by step, easy to follow eulogy writing template
A collection of suitable and popular funeral readings, funeral prayers and eulogy quotes,
Some nerve calming presentation tips,
and to round it all off, a comprehensive grief and loss workbook!
(Click here to see the .pdf file table of contents. )
Grief is hard work which few are prepared for it.
Bereavement is a difficult issue but one most have to face at some time. After the funerals are held and the real work of grief begins, the poems can be reread later to bring comfort and solace in the quiet and lonely times of reflection,
Click here to buy
Relax, I’ve done all the hard work for you…
This extensive collection has 84 Funeral and Eulogy Poems that can cover the many and varied emotions experienced during these times of grief.
The funeral poems can be used as is, or adapted to relate or match your mood depending on your special circumstances.
You can also help others who are processing through their own time of grief.
The collection has many appealing and heartfelt poems that would be ideal as part of a printed memento for mourners.
The funeral poems can also be included in your loved one’s funeral program or later in funeral thank you cards.
This 84 Funeral Poetry collection also contains contemporary choices of poetry.
There are funeral poems for people of all faiths and religions, and more importantly for those who aren’t sure what they believe.
Additionally, included within the collection are several Christian poems for funerals.
Not only are there are poems that include the ever popular Irish Funeral Poem by Henry Scott Holland, “Death is Nothing At All,” but classic verses of grief and consolation by John Donne, Christina Rossetti, and Emily Dickinson.
There are also moving verses such as “Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep”.
Yes I want to order now!
The 84 Funeral Poetry collection is divided into quick reference sections.
This greatly assists the reader to quickly and effortlessly find a suitable passage for your loved one whether you are looking for poems for your mother, father, wife, husband, poems for your grandmother, or inspirational poems for your grandfather.
Pay online and download it safely and securely in less than 5 minutes with zero shipping costs.
You can literally have this 84 Funeral Poem collection in your hands in under 5 minutes.
In times of grief and stress, the last thing you want to do, is to waste precious time, effort and energy.
Now, you’re probably wondering how and why we can do all those things.
Let me explain.
The funeral poem collection is contained within an electronic eBook, perfect for those planning a funeral service, or for a commemoration of your loved one.
But don’t take my word for it.
Listen to what our customers say.
The book was a great help……….
My mother-in-law passed away on the 3rd of July, and we were at an absolute loss…….when it came to organizing the funeral, we didn’t know where to begin….
The book gave us a great start…from bible readings to use during the service, to touching poems that my husband and his family could read during the service as well.
This has been an unbelievably tragic time for the whole family….thanks for writing an extremely helpful book that helped us as well as other families during this difficult time.
My Sincere Thanks,
~ Ann ~ US
Thank you for the lovely poetry ebook. The words in your book are full of comfort and compassion and I found many beautiful poems amongst your collection. Your tips and advice you give in the book are very helpful and invaluable to anyone who is dealing with a bereavement.
Suzanne Morrision – Scotland UK
Your poetry package was wonderful. We used many of the poems and verses for my Mom’s eulogy. I recommend your website to anyone who loses someone they love. The poetry package was helpful and comforting. I read through your poems a lot and they do bring so much comfort to help with the lonely days that are now happening. We are so busy when we lose someone with making the arrangements and then attending wakes or funerals. One of the hardest parts is that after all is over, you finally have to accept and deal with your loss. I read your poems whenever I get depressed and emotional. I will never part with the poems. Thank you so much.
Kathy M – US
I have downloaded the E-BOOK and I believe it is a wonderful collection of poems, which are suitable for funeral services. I believe it is a very hand book to have, especially when you have eperienced the loss of a love one and are too grieve stricken to even thing about what to say at the funeral service. You will be certain to find a poem from this book which can appropriately express your feelings. The eulogy template is also very helpful and will also come in very handy. I would recommend that everyone purchase a copy of this Ebook.
E Ferguson – Canada
You get five times your money’s worth!
Some websites are selling a collection of three poems for $10.25. Our collection has 28 times as many poems but certainly isn’t 28 times the price! (That would be over $287!)
Others are selling eulogy writing help for upwards of $35. We have a developed a step by step eulogy writing template as a free bonus!
A hard cover book on Funeral Poetry (if ordered on the Internet) can take days to reach you and retails for around $60. Soft cover ones are about $35-40.
The bonuses on offer are not available anywhere else but are worth $55.95. That’s a total of $125.95
To sum up, here’s what you get:
A superb collection of 84 Beautiful Funeral Poems
A step by step Eulogy writing template with 53 quotes suitable for eulogies as well as eulogy content examples to assist the writer.
10 tips for giving a flawless reading
And if you respond right away, you pay not $49.95 not
$35.00 or $29.95
but for a limited time – $24.95 until the end of the month. Then the price is going up!
If you order today, you will also receive two special bonuses
Super Bonus #1 12 prayers suitable for funerals
Super Bonus #2 35 Bible Readings Suitable for a Christian Funeral
Super Bonus #3 Grief and Loss Handbook a 60 page EBook by Sandy MacGregor – a world class expert in this field.
The complete and ultimate package gives you a grand total of 186, funeral poems, eulogy template, eulogy quotes, funeral prayers, Bible readings and a Grief and Loss handbook assembled into a 131 page Ebook!
(By the way, these bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad moneyback guarantee).
You can’t lose with our
100%, ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Your satisfaction is assured through our no risk, you-can’t-lose, iron-clad moneyback guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with my product, just contact me (or send the product back) within 6 months and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. No hard feelings.
Here’s how to order right now!
Ebook – “From Mourning to Meaningful”….. Funeral Poems to Guide You There.
Just click the button below and you will be directed to a secure area.
Kindest and heartfelt regards,
PS. The eBook also has additional useful information like where you can set up a memorial website for your loved one.
PPS. Don’t Delay – this Ebook is selling fast at the special $24.95 price. The price will go up to $29.99 very soon.
PPS. If you are after sympathy poems follow the link.
- Preserving Timeless Words of Grace and Comfort: Exploring Traditional Funeral PoemsIntroduction: The Significance of Traditional Funeral Poems in Mourning and Remembering During times of grief and loss, finding solace in words can be a powerful healing tool. Traditional funeral poems and classic funeral poetry have long been cherished as a means to express deep emotions and honor the memory of our loved ones. Through the … Read more
- Creating Memorable Funerals: How to Honor and Celebrate a Life in a Unique and Meaningful WayWhen it comes to bidding farewell to a loved one, we understand the importance of creating memorable funerals that honor and celebrate their unique life in a meaningful way. Funeral planning is not just about arranging logistics; it’s about personalizing every aspect to reflect the essence of the individual who has passed away.By infusing personal … Read more
- Finding Solace Through Funeral Poetry: Honoring the Departed and Healing the HeartIntroduction: The Power of Funeral Poetry in Grief and Healing Funeral poetry serves as a powerful medium for expressing emotions, honoring the departed, and providing solace during the grieving process. These heartfelt poems hold the ability to bring comfort and healing to those who are mourning the loss of a loved one. Poems for funerals … Read more
- Exploring the Different Types of Funeral Poems: Choosing the Right Mood and MessageIntroduction: The Importance of Funeral Poems in Honoring and Remembering Loved Ones In times of grief and loss, finding the right words to express our emotions can be an overwhelming task. Funeral poems, or mourning poetry, have long served as a powerful means of honoring and remembering loved ones who have passed away. These poignant … Read more
- How Funeral Poems Provide Comfort and Emotional Healing in Difficult Times of GriefIntroduction: Understanding the Power of Funeral Poems in Times of Grief In times of profound grief and loss, finding solace and comfort can feel like an insurmountable task. Yet, poetry has a unique ability to touch the depths of our emotions and provide a healing balm for our wounded souls. Funeral poems not only serve … Read more
- Expressing Love and Remembrance: Beautiful Funeral Poems to Honor Your Loved OnesIn times of grief and loss, funeral poems hold a special place in the hearts of those who wish to express their deepest emotions while honoring their loved ones. These heartfelt verses serve as a powerful means to convey love, remembrance, and a profound sense of tribute to those who have departed. Funeral poems offer … Read more
- Tips for Managing Emotions Through Funeral Poems: Honoring Loved Ones with Words of ComfortIntroduction: The Power of Funeral Poems in Expressing and Managing Emotions Funeral poems have long been recognized as a powerful tool for expressing and managing emotions during times of grief and loss. These poignant verses have the ability to capture the depth of sorrow, honor the memory of a loved one, and provide solace to … Read more
- Funeral Poems to Inspire the Soul of Your Loved OneIn the world of social media, people are increasingly sharing their feelings and emotions on social networks. This is a great opportunity for the writer to express his or her thoughts and feelings in a powerful way. This section is about the use of funeral poetry to inspire the soul of your loved one. We … Read more
- 7 Signs You Should Write a EulogyIntroduction: What is a eulogy? How can they help our customers and members to remember us? Why should people write eulogies? And what is the best way to create one? It is important to write a eulogy for the deceased person. It is not just about writing a nice eulogy, but also about having the … Read more